Apply as a paper presenter!
Send us your Curriculum Vitae and an extended abstract of your presentation until 30 March, 2020.
Major topics of the presentations:
- Energy Politics
- Energy Security & Geopolitics
- Energy Diplomacy & International Relations
- Energy Governance & Management
- Energy Markets & Regulations
- Energy Project Investment & Financing
- Green and Sustainable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Innovation
- Decentralization & Blockchain Applications
- Clean Energy Technologies and CCS
- Energy Incentives & Tax
- Carbon Trade
- Energy Trade & Pricing
- Energy & Environment
- Smart Cities & Grid
- Zero-Energy and Green Buildings
- Fossil Fuels
- Renewable Energies
- Nuclear Energy
- Final Energy Uses
- Energy Conversion
- Electricity Generation-Transmission-Distribution
- Energy Saving
Send your abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the evaluation of Technical Committee, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The extended abstracts should be maximum two pages by using the Times New Roman font with 1.5 spacing. The extended abstracts will be published after editing process in the conference proceeding booklet.
Apply as a conference participant!
Fill the registration form provided in the webpage and send us via e-mail until April 24, 2020.The event will be held in English.
There is no participation fee.
Lunch package will be served.
Participants will receive a certificate at the end of the event and sustainable life starter pack
Apply for a stand!
Contact with Hazal Mengi Dinçer (email@example.com)